September 25, 2011
3yearblog
i am bursting to blog.

i can't believe i didn't post anything all week! i have so much to say and not enough fingers to do it.
a lot has happened this week… we have a brand new nephew, we had a visit from grandma (my mom) and aunt Kayleen, Hadley found her voice in a major way, i found several new foods to love (which you will hear about eventually), we turned the heat on, we shopped the annual rummage sale in our town, and we lost our dear grandpa Johnny. what a great man. we will miss him! i'm so thankful that i got to know him when i became a Harms.

in other news, this little blog of mine is now 3 years old. hip hip hooray! i forget what computer-ing was like before it was born. thank you so much for reading!

8 comments:

GraceYves said...

Happy bloggiversary! I only just discovered your blog, so I can't believe it is 3 already. So much I missed out on, but so much more to come I am sure. :)

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Congratulations on 3 years! I've loved reading it over the past two! Can't wait to read more! :-)

natalie said...

:: so sorry to hear about your loss summer. happy blogaversary to you!

Amanda said...

Yay for 3 years!

Prayers for you and the rest of the Harms family.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Happy Birthday blog!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on three years blogging! I have enjoyed the last year that I have spent reading your blog. You always have lovely posts, great recipes and so many nice things to say. Happy future blogging!
Laura V.

Hannah said...

Happy Blog-Birthday Summer! Here's to many more brilliant blog posts to come!
Your week sounds like it was incredibly full - so sad that Grant's grandpa died - I am sure his life is one that is worth celebrating : )

Renee said...

happy birthday you dear young blog!
thank you for keeping me up-to-date in all the little daily happenings and food-finds in the harms' home!
can't believe you're 3 already! Here's to many more recipe-filled, story-filled posts to come!

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts