May 13, 2010
anniversaryrose2
grant brought me 3 pink roses last weekend. (i love the things he picks.) and they still look really sweet and alive. it's such a treat to have flowers in the house. it has me thinking romantical thoughts. such as..
i should really pick up writing our 'love story' again. (i'm always motivated to keep at it when you guys ask for more. thanks!) and what with camp just around the corner, my mind is in the right place to do it. maybe once i finish up at preschool-- which will be in one week! whoa. but the busy summer will be here before we know it. hopefully i can get at least one more chapter written before i start forgetting details.
if you missed part of our story so far, you can catch up with any of these chapters..
i still need to write the rest. hold me to it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

Anonymous said...

ha, i love these!!! i just read all of them & soaked them in like a sponge. you need to write the next part, asap!

Christina said...

Yes, yes. Please do write the next chapter! Your pink rose is beautiful, but I have to say that I prefer the deep red ones Benjamin always choses for me. ; )

[eeny] said...

Awww, I love your love story so far. You really are one lucky girl, Summer. Can't wait to read more.

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Oh, yes! Your love story is beautiful. Please do tell us more. I'm holding you to it! :-)

Victoria said...

Keep on keeping on with your love story. The readers have spoken!

lizzy said...

oh, please do continue the love story. my younger sisters ask about it often. (really.) i half-expected them to forget since it has been so long since we read the last installment, but they keep on asking. it is so memorable so beautiful, authored by God. thank you, summer.

kristin said...

amazing shot of the flower! :) you are really getting fancy good with your camera.

off to read the story…

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts