December 10, 2012
1. The stockings are hung! What does yours look like?
2. We got winter wonderlanded over the weekend!!! Please don't melt before Christmas.
3. All I want for Christmas is a baby running around my house in reindeer jammies.
4. Eggs = holiday baking!
5. Pandora is tuned to the Harry Connick Jr. holiday station. a good blend of Nat, Bing, Burl, Ella, and more. (names back then were really something!)
6. Wrapping session in our room after putting the little one in bed.
7. Post office trips and stacks of pretty white mailers. Thanks for buying my stuff, guys!
8. Making cornbread for a cozy snack.
9. I needed a little tree on top of our table. We've been eating our meals by tree light.
10. A girl in her perch, liking the tree.
I'm loving the stage our little family is at right now with Christmastime. We're figuring out which traditions to adopt from each of our childhoods and beginning our own brand new ones. Grant planned an awesome schedule for Christmas day for us (which I formally received in an email the other day- so fun!) and I am so excited. How fun to think that these will be the things Hadley will grow up with! Speaking of Hadley, I'm still keeping an eye out for a good stocking for her. How did you find stockings for each family member? Are yours handmade or inherited or bought?