March 1, 2013

You guys. There is a piano in my house. ahhhhhh! We finally bought one! Here are the piano movers (Daddy and Grandpa) with a future pianist? :) Actually, I used some of the proceeds from my little shop to help buy it, so you guys helped put this piano in my house. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Every print and card set you've ordered means a great deal to me. I'm so grateful. Picture me with tears of joy right now, while I hug your neck. You don't realize how much you'll miss having a piano in the house until you move away from your mom and dad's house and don't have one. I've already collected all my old music and started practicing again. Hopefully my sight-reading skills will get back to what they used to be. Oh, and I found some great sheet music apps, which I'll have to share soon.

In the meantime, have a great weekend and enjoy this little tune from one of my favorite musicals.




2 comments:

Tori said...

When my husband and I got married, he lamemted the lack of piano in our apartment...so we upgraded our keyboard to an electric piano, which has tided us over well. I know that when we get a house, that will be one of his biggest purchase desires though =) Enjoy your piano fully!!

sarah {on the brightside...} said...

I love piano music! So pretty!!! I don't know how to play, but it is one of my goals to learn someday... :)

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts