September 16, 2013

Ooooh! Yaaaaaaay! Guess what I got in the mail this week.... A big box full of 50 Promises memory cards to put in the shop! Back in the spring we completely sold out, but I promised they'd be re-stocked in the fall, and here they are! I sat at our kitchen table last night and sorted and stacked and packaged them all up for you guys and cannot wait wait to send them to you! Thanks to all of you who commented on the SOLD OUT post and on Instagram to let me know you'd be interested in buying some more in the fall!!


If you missed what these cards were all about, let me bring you up to speed:
At the beginning of the year I felt the need to study God's promises, to really, really know them, so I could start using them in my day-to-day life. I made a huge list of promises that I wanted to memorize and I decided I needed some pretty notecards to help me along the way. Then, I put a bunch in my shop in case you guys wanted some too.... and the first batch sold out in 3 hours!!! And then we re-ordered, and re-ordered, and packed and sorted and shipped, and pretty soon these little 50 Promises had reached from sea to shining sea. It was so awesome. God's word is powerful!

For $15 you'll get a set of 50 colorful cards printed with The 50 Promises verses (in an assortment of translations) from my original list. They're 3.5 x 5 inch cards, the perfect size for keeping at your fingertips. And they're pretty enough for propping by the kitchen sink or taping to the bathroom mirror, which is definitely what I'm going to do! The bold colors and cheeky fonts are going to help you memorize faster and retain longer. (Can you tell I spent a decade or so in AWANA as a little girl?) And when you've worked your way through the whole set, you'll have 50 promises learned by heart, ready for the moments you'll need them, and a sweet collection that's worthy of safekeeping. They make wonderful gifts for sisters, new moms, brides, daughters, and anyone who loves a good set of flashcards.

Back in the spring, I showed you this map, indicating all of the states that I had received orders from so far. Way to represent! This time around, I'm hoping we can put a check mark by every state!! Let's do it!


I've been so blessed by how these memory cards have been received and used. Thank you to all of you who have told me your stories, or who you gave them to, or why they're the perfect tool to have in your life right now. The promises printed on them are so irresistible! We all crave something to help us stand firm and I know in my own life, these promises- rooted in Christ and His grace for us- have been just the thing. A friend of mine just posted a link to a great article on facebook the other day: Seven Ways for Busy Moms to Get in the Word. It was just what I needed to read, and these memory verse cards are  perfect equipment to help.

Hurry on over to my tiny Show & Tell shop and put in your order! They go fast! Get 'em while they last! :)

2 comments:

Meg said...

YAY! I have been waiting for this!

Emma said...

Hooray! I've been waiting for these to come back in stock! Just bought some :) now you can add Australia to your list of places you've received orders from :) xx

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts