April 2, 2014

Hi guys! I took a maternity break after Christmastime to prepare for and spend time with our new babe, but I'm gearing up to re-open the shop now! A new spring shipment of the 50 Promises card collection is on the way. Thanks to all of you who have sent me emails asking when they will be available again!! SOON. In fact, you can start placing orders today! They'll start shipping out sometime next week, I'm just waiting on a few more things to arrive, but I'll be processing any orders that come in starting today.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the interest and support I've gotten on this project. You guys. You're the best. Jesus loves to have us treasure and ponder and use His words, His invaluable promises. Thanks for doing this along with me.

0 comments:

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts