November 7, 2008
Mmm...Cetaphil. I am so thankful for it.
This is one of those products that you will find in almost every "beauty buy" magazine article ever.
And there's a reason why- it is the best.
Happily, you can get it in liquid form or the lovely, old-fashioned white bar. I buy the bar because it feels good in my hands, it's slightly more fragrant, and I get to save a few bucks.
I am so satisfied when I find products that I will buy for the rest of my life because they are so inexplicably perfect.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for the product endorsement. It is always so nice to hear from satisfied customers that you can trust.

please sir said...

Thanks for the product info!!

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts