November 15, 2008
poring over williams-sonoma catalogs, lingering on these .... working on a secret writing project, which must remain secret due to a certain reader ... wondering if anyone needs to find a good home for their Christmas tree? we will take it! ... hoping that mom and I can try this one out this thanksgiving ... excited that this is in my shower once again! oh, how I've missed it ... loving all of the prints at this little shop ... reviving my tendency to wear scarves whether i'm outside or not ... breaking in a new box of this, enjoying it immensely and hoping it becomes a routine.

1 comments:

Jan said...

I can't wait for that pie :)

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts