April 23, 2009
why get rid of a good thing? why?
it didn't hurt anybody. it was nice and sweet and sudsy.
all of a sudden, i cannot find my perfect soap anymore.
i've checked target. i've checked walmart.
has anybody seen this bottle? it's gone missing.
i had a feeling this would happen someday.
someday i would go to the body wash aisle,
look up to the second shelf from the top- and it would be gone.
and now that day has arrived.
happily, i bought 4 bottles of it awhile ago, just to be safe.
so i'm not totally deprived yet.
can someone please check walgreen's for me?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That always happens to me when I like something...never fails. It's still on their website to maybe there's hope. I'll be on the lookout. Smart girl by stocking up.

Berta said...

Summer -
I came to your blog 'through someone else' - and noticed you're looking for some St. Ives!

I have some GOOD NEWS for you! Go to this link at drug store.com

http://www.drugstore.com:80/products/prod.asp?pid=191178&catid=64337

I hope this is what you're looking for!

Berta said...

PS
Cheaper at Walgreens.com ! ! ! ! !

http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_results.jsp?term=St.+Ives+Body+Wash&x=0&y=0

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts