April 10, 2009
errands with no coat chelsea in the backseat brand new buildings on giles the apple store checking out the 24" imac #35 at ming's the waiters still remember familiar faces from my ortho days familiar target aisles starbucks in my hand my second cup of the day chels texting by the minute browsing & buying new shades & nesting bowls crash on the couch seeing my 16-year old sis driving solo the dog sighing & snoozing us kids laptopping it's fun being the kids apples & cookies on the counter harry potter & the sorcerer's stone wizarding questions from grant it's his first time to hogwarts. wishing you all a good friday.

0 comments:

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts