June 11, 2010
formspring
formspring + me. i'm going to hop on board this formspring thing!
and here's why..
a. i think this could be a really great way to stay connected to you guys while i'm at camp this summer.
b. it seems quicker and more streamlined than email. less hassle. less commitment. you can ask me anything without throwing in all the small talk. (and you can even be anonymous, if you like.)
c. it feels like it was designed specifically for bloggers to connect to their readers, but maybe that's just me.
and it just looks like fun!
so pretty please (with a cherry on top) send your questions my way.
for now, just click here to go to my page. sidebar button coming soon!
if you don't know what formspring is.. it's basically the classic game of q+a, in a new slick format. i have my own page where i answer the questions you send me. and you can ask anything! it's just a new way to get to know each other.

0 comments:

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts