November 30, 2010
you sure went out like a lion. (now is that your job?) snow everywhere. whipped up into fluffy drifts. whipped straight into my freezing face. actually, i'm pretty excited about it. after all, you gave us a 2 hour late start for school this morning. and now it really looks like christmas!


i plan to spend the rest of your 30th day trying to stay on task, eating cheese on crackers, and heading out to the gym. yes, i waited till the last minute to squeeze in my last visit. as usual. 


so long. good times. see you in 2011. 



ps. be sure tune in tomorrow! i'm doing things a little different..

3 comments:

marta said...

can't wait to see what is up your sleeve, miss summer!! enjoy your run to the gym and those beautiful twinkle lights.

Sara said...

anxious to see what is new tomorrow! i feel as though I know you...simply by reading your thoughts on-line....adore your insight into life!

Anonymous said...

how about some lovely gifts for the favorite man in your life.

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts