Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving! I just got back from being "home" in Nebraska for the holiday.
1. Eaten. Thanks given. Everyone deserted Mom's table to take a family pic in the living room.
2. My twin sister is a mom. #thanksgiving
3. Served with whipped cream, glasses of milk, and mugs of coffee.
4. Black Friday happened.
5. There's a piano at Grandma's house. It's irresistible.
6. The boys just plugged it in. Mixing white and colored lights is our new fave. Egg nog up next.
7. Headed home. Next to me: coffee, mom's banana bread, and Breaking Dawn. It was a fun drive.
*Not pictured: wedding dress shopping, two lunches at Chipotle, drawing names for Christmas gifts, Mad Gab, holding my new nephew, and Hadley building lego towers.