1. Everything's a necklace to this girl.
2. I'm so glad we got a huge wreath for our front window a few years ago. We always look through it to see the snow falling- which has been happening a few times this week!
3. Baby-sized nativity + a teddy bear. Hadley knows "baby Jesus"!
4. Currently wrapping with tissue paper. (ran out of all my rolls and waiting to stock up until after Christmas sales)
5. Shedding my scarf and glasses to settle down for a long winter's nap.
6. December wouldn't be complete without watching Daddy coach some boys basketball.
7. Afternoon showing of The Polar Express. She comes to stand by me during the loud train part, but loves it.
8. Banana pancakes! Planning to have these again as part of Christmas breakfast.
9. Teeny toys that go inside...
10. Our wooden advent calendar from Aunt Haley. Less than a week until Jesus's birthday!!
And a bonus list today! some of the songs that have been on repeat at our house:
1. The Man With The Bag - Kay Starr
2. It Must've Been Ol' Santa - Harry Connick Jr.
3. The Little Drummer Boy - Josh Groban
4. Angels We Have Heard on High - Josh Groban
5. I'm Gonna Be The First One - Harry Connick Jr.
6. Silent Night - Chris Botti
7. Jingle Bells - Ella Fitzgerald
8. O Holy Night - Bing Crosby
9. Mary's Little Boy Child - Harry Connick Jr.
10. As always, my favorite... The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole