Happy December, everybody! I am in love with our house right now!! We decked our halls over the weekend and Christmasing is in full swing over here.
1. Sunday Dinner at our merry table. Roast beef, garlic carrots, and acorn squash.
2. Watching Little Women while playing with my little woman.
3. Wreath on our coat closet.
4. A tiny Christmas painting by yours truly.
5. Vintage poinsettia tablecloth thrifted last Friday.
6. Current favorite book. Santa reminds her of Grandpa.
7. Bought The Family Stone so I can watch it 25+ times.
8. If I'm at home, I'm never without these slippers nowadays.
9. The first of (hopefully) many naps under the Christmas quilt.
10. My favorite sight. The view from my cozy spot on the couch.
And I haven't even started any baking or wrapping yet! so much cheer to come!
How are you getting ready for Christmas this week?