February 12, 2013
Back when I was first discovering that I had a colossal crush on Grant, I became deeply interested in whatever he was interested in. I tried the foods that he said he liked (Chipotle). I watched the movies that he mentioned (X-Men). I bought the songs that he was listening to. And of course, in every boy-girl song that I heard, I had to imagine that he was the boy and I was the girl. Of course! To this day, I still have a playlist in iTunes where I've stored all the songs from that stage of our relationship- everything that I bought because I wanted to be able to tell him, "Oh, I love that song too!" :) This one is my absolute favorite from that playlist. I've been listening to it a lot lately because I love it all over again.


Have fun planning something lovey for your beloved this week! 
Do you guys have a "song"?

ps. Yesterday I found out one of the orders for my 50 Promises memory cards was a 
Valentine's Day gift from a sweet husband to his lovely wife. ooooh! This was so fun for me!



0 comments:

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts