December 20, 2013
"Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory!"  
Isaiah 6:3

The other day the sky was full of these mind blowing snowflakes. Every single one that landed on our car window was a masterpiece. It just made us realize how great our God is. A billion snowflakes were falling that day and each and every one was a teeny, intricate work of art. Only He could do this! Truly, the whole earth is full of His glory. Even the snowflakes sing of it.

Today at noon our Christmas break begins. We are so excited to start the holiday and celebrate our King! We're kicking things off with a Christmas date this afternoon and some last-minute grocery shopping for our Christmas feasting. I hope you guys have a merry weekend!

Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let Earth receive her King! Let ev'ry heart prepare Him room, and heaven and nature sing. 



1 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

I just can't get over those pictures. So good. God is so great! Have a happy wintry weekend, Summer!

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts