October 20, 2008
1. the chance to linger at the breakfast table with Mom (and a cup of coffee)
2. the Target that I know and love
3. the unmistakable "home" smell when you walk in the door
4. homemade butterscotch-pecan muffins and the ultimate trail mix
5. the familiarity of the water pressure in the showers & sinks
6. the opportunity to watch a Husker game
7. the seasonally appropriate candy bowls, always strategically placed to tempt
8. the puppy (who is not a puppy anymore)- Indianna
9. getting ready for bed accompanied by my sisters
10. the annual pumpkin-carving contest
11. getting together with my bestest friends
etc.
*my dad's "scary" pumpkin took on the face of the stock exchange this year

3 comments:

Jan said...

That collage of fun is really cool. I wish I knew how to do that. I love all the Fall sights. Everything looks great. The howling wolves are really neat too.

It really does look perfect.

littlebyrd said...

What a wonderful collage of photos!

Renee said...

Love all the pictures!
What great pumpkins, and a pretty cute dog too!!

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts