January 13, 2009
Sunday night...
Grant & I settled in for a nice evening of 24 premiere + catching the end of the golden globes.
Little did we know, in just a few hours we would wake to one of the few early morning phone calls that you are always happy to receive. That is, a phone call informing us of a snow day. Nothing like still getting to enjoy a good snow day when you're a grown up.
So our Monday was spent doing fun snow day things... like cleaning out our massive closet, putting all the Christmas stuff into storage, rearranging the laundry room, throwing out boxes, hanging a new bulletin board & calendar, washing & folding, dusting & vacuuming, & discussing our next furniture projects/purchases.
okay, so we didn't go sledding & play scrabble.
looking at the bright side of a long winter ahead, I'm hoping for a few more snow days yet.

1 comments:

please sir said...

Oh yay for snow days - stay warm and safe!

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts