March 10, 2011
i was loving the comment box. thank you for taking a minute out of your day to share your baby faves with me.
i can't wait to do some more shopping! and don't worry, amazon mom is definitely in my future.

and wow, so many of you guys know your randy moss!!
way to go. you win. grant was impressed.

wishing you a lovely thurs,
summer

ps. a minute ago i send grant an email telling him that i left my phone at the gym yesterday. my phone just rang a few feet behind me. pregnancy brain fog??

0 comments:

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts