1. When I go to a movie, I play this game in my head where I try to guess who the composer is before I see the credits. (I love trivia.)
2. My baby was born at home.
3. I don't usually wear deodorant.
4. I really want to visit North and South Carolina.
5. I'm a nerd. I love Lord of the Rings and I still wear my retainer to bed every night.
6. Jobs I've had in my life so far: Cleaning houses, Local Swimming Pool "attendant"- not the lifeguard, but the person who gives you a wristband and tells you when it's your turn to go down the slide, Front Desk assistant at my orthodontist's office, Camp Shetek Kitchen Girl, Camp counselor (for one week), Research Desk receptionist at an allergy/asthma clinic, Preschool teaching assistant, Freelance blogger/graphic design/online shop
7. My get-ready-for-bed routine is way too long and I dread it. And I'm not one of those people who can skip it.
8. Grant and I didn't kiss until we were engaged. (Yes, I will write more of our dating story!)
9. I have flat feet and one knuckle that cracks. ONE. You'll see me crack my right thumb a lot.
10. Favorite smells: sunscreen, hotel smell, woodsmoke, hardware store smell, fresh basil, chlorinated pool, breakfast smells (coffee, burnt toast, blueberry muffins, fried eggs).
11. Sometimes my hands just go limp when I need to open a jar. My twin and I call this "dead hands."
12. I placed #1 in my state on a National French Exam.
You should play along too! And come follow me on instagram @summerharms