Hello, friends! Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes yesterday! I love being reminded of all the wonderful people in my life on my birthday. You guys are great. Thanks for reading and caring. I had a marvelous and cozy day, and the snowstorm was one of my favorite parts. So pretty and peaceful. Plus, Grant was sent home early from work because of the roads! Bonus.
In case you missed it, I'm offering a SALE this week: a custom designed blog header for only $15!!! Do you have a blog that you've been wanting to spruce up? I can help! I had a few orders come in for custom headers last night (thank you so much! I'm so excited to get started!) and a couple people emailed to ask me how the whole process will work. Yes. Great question! So I'm here to answer that for anyone who might be interested today. I also have posted below a few examples of headers -and a couple logos- that I've designed earlier this spring. Hope they might help you get an idea of things you like/don't like/possibilities for your own space.
Ok, here's how it would work.
1. You send me an email (email@example.com) letting me know that you're interested in a brand new look for your blog.
2. I will write you back (probably very quickly, I check my email like 200 times a day) and say "Yay! Let's get started." :) And then I'll ask you these questions.
- What colors do you like? Feel free to be specific.
- What kind of style are you interested in for your header? Minimalistic/fancy and elegant/colorful and fun/simple and clean/bold/modern/vintage/quirky/ etc. Your header sets the tone of your entire blog, so if you have a vision for your space or you know you want it to "feel" a certain way, please tell me!
- What size would you like it to be? (I just need to know how many pixels wide to create it.)
- What is your blog url?
3. You send me your answers and I'll send you a paypal invoice for the $15. I'll start designing a handful of options for you. I'll email the options to you to see what you think, ask if you have a preference, and then you have the freedom to ask for any changes you want! We'll email back and forth until we get it just the way you want it.
4. You put your new blog header in place and when you are perfectly happy with it, we're all done! I'll be here if you need any adjustments, or anything at all. Doesn't it sound so fun?! It really is. I've loved everyone I've worked with.
You could be next! :)