1. Raisins + chocolate chips during Hadley's nap. I need to add popcorn to this mix pronto.
2. This great album, again.
3. This yummmmmmy roast beef recipe.
4. This oldie, but a goodie. It's in the crock pot right now.
5. Piano shopping!
6. Making stacks. And then making the daily run to the post office and the gym.
7. Grabbing a candy bar at the grocery store. A guilty pleasure I haven't tried in years.
8. Having lots of farm eggs on hand. Such a luxury.
9. I think we've officially transitioned to the after-lunch nap. But I say that now and in 2 days it will be different. :) Everything's a phase!
What good finds have you had this week?