January 4, 2013

flipcard view, for easy browsing 

Hi guys, just wanted to take you on a little tour of the new layout. Lined across the top is everything you might want. Take a look around and try the links! Maybe my favorite addition.. there's an updated recipe page, with a list of my handpicked favorites. A few of which I feel I should go ahead and list here, just for good measure...

dinner | 
Roast Chicken Dinner
Ginger Lime Stir Fry
Simple Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Savory Squash Soup over rice 
Cheesy Flatbread with Zucchini & Red Onion

sweets |
German Chocolate Coconut Cake (gluten free)
King-size chocolate chip cookies (gluten free)
Candy Coconut Sprinkles
Berry Cobbler Pie Bars

breads and breakfast | 
Best Homemade Bread
Oatmeal Sandwich Bread
Mom Judy's French Bread
Heidi's Orange Scones
Camp Shetek Granola

(See the complete list on the recipe page)

The favorites page is super helpful, too! You can view the blog in a couple different ways to make your browsing more simple and fun. I've also collected a handful of my favorite posts from over the years.

The only other thing you might need someday is the archives, which can be found at the bottom of the blog. Let me know if you find any links that aren't working or something I'm missing! Happy Friday!


3 comments:

Anneliese said...

love the makeover! your headers are always the best!

twinsontherun said...

Love the fresh, clean look!
I was looking for a search button because I was going to try to search what kind of crock you use to make sauerkraut. Is there one and I just missed it?

summer said...

@tuttut thank you!! Yes, there is a search bar. If you go to the "favorites" page and click on either of the browsing options, you'll find it!

hello

hello

about this blog

Hello, I'm Summer. A people-loving introvert whose hope and life is in Jesus. His promises are my passion and my ministry is homelife. This blog is a place for me to write about everyday things. Especially food. My favorite thing to do is sit around a table, lingering over a long meal with good conversation. I live with my husband and our 2 littles. We like blizzards, thrifting, grammar, guacamole, cheerful hearts, nice manners, good movies, and making simple, real, nutrient-dense food.

"If Christ be anything, He must be everything."
-C.H. Spurgeon

 photo ai-4.png  photo af-6.png  photo at-4.png  photo ap-6.png  photo ama.png

old posts